Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Texas Double Whopper

Okay, so I was having trouble falling asleep tonight, for the 3rd night and a row, so I figured I'd just write something to clear my mind..And what have I been thinking about? Fast food!

My last (and probably the tastiest) stop at a fast food joint when I was home for Christmas was at Burger King. They have a new burger there called the Texas Double Whopper. Now there is a decadent and completely depraved burger for a hunger that can only be cured by hot beef. Not only is it a whopper patty (which by the way is a pretty big burger) but they double it and put two whopper patties on this sandwich. But wait, there's more. They also put bacon and cheese and jalapenos and mayonnaise and other things that will turn your arteries into a sludge-sickle...

No wonder Americans are overweight. I'm probably just writing this out of jealousy though, because right now the Texas Double Whopper sounds banging. I had probably my 200th Shopska Salata today...

And another random thought..Why does MTV suck? It's one of the few channels I get that comes in English and has some viewable programming, but there is always "super sweet sixteen" on. Come on MTV, it's time you have a girl on that show with at least some redeeming qualities. I was fooled the last time I watched, there was an orphan girl who was just adopted and I thought, "finally, a girl with a soul on this show!" But alas, I was mistaken, she demanded a BMW and a bunch of other wildly spoiled and snobbish things for her 16th birthday. Way to pick programming to send overseas to represent our nation MTV...You suck!

No comments: